The next time you find yourself getting intimate, be sure to cover your neck - a hickey might be more dangerous than you thought. That's right, a woman in New Zealand suffered a small stroke that partially paralyzed her after receiving a hickey - or as the Kiwis call it, a "love bite" - from her eager bedfellow, reported New Zealand Medical Journal. At first, doctors struggled to find the cause of the stroke, until they discovered a small "bruise" on the woman's neck - located very close to a major artery. The force of the hickey-giver's suction had caused a blood clot in the artery, which then travelled to the woman's heart, doctors told the The Press. The woman made a full recovery.